Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, March 7, 2022

Mystery Monday 134: Murder at the Conference 31

Welcome to Mystery Monday. This week, we continue with Murder at the Conference.


Let's get back where we left off with chapter 2 last week.

“That's her exact sentence. And she added, no wonder you have to change boyfriend all the time, you're lucky guys don't know about your selfishness or none of them would be interested in you.”

I let down the bowl a little and took a deep breath. Seiji was laughing. I gave him a dark stare. There was nothing funny about my relationship with Christa, nothing at all.

“I think she is funny, really,” Seiji said.

“She isn't funny and she is not nice either and actually I hope there will be enough people I know at the conference to be able to talk to someone else,” I said.

“Come on, you'll be abroad in a different setting, it'll be different. She is probably as stressed as you are,” Seiji said.

“If she was, she should have stayed and finish her poster instead of giving me crap for finishing mine.”

I let myself fall on the futon behind me and looked at the ceiling. It was made of wood with all those weird shape you can see if you forget about what's really there and look without really looking at reality.

“Maybe you're more stressed about your job and she is more stressed about her relationship.” Seiji said.

 


About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, tying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger. 


Get Harajuku Kiss 
itunes  
 
 
 
 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment