Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, December 20, 2021

Mystery Monday 126: Murder at the Conference 23

Welcome to Mystery Monday. This week, we continue with Murder at the Conference.


 Let's get back where we left off with chapter 2 last time.

He gave me a bowl filled with batter. The cabbage slices looked almost as white as the flour. He broke an egg on top of it.

“Mix the egg first and then you'll have to choose your topping.”

There were shrimps, crab sticks, bacon, kimchi, carrots, squid, and a lot of other things I didn't have a name for.

“I don't think I can eat all that tonight,” I said.

“I know but you are going away so I don't want to go shopping too much while you are away. I can stay in the room and work on my computer without doing anything as the food is just almost ready,” Seiji said.

“That sounds like a plan.”

“I like being lazy and I know that you would be worried about my eating habits.”

“I know you don't eat when I'm not around,” I said.

“I don't know how I managed to live that long,” Seiji said laughing.

“You know what I mean, you don't eat when I'm at the lab, I come back and you have skipped breakfast and lunch and you eat like four for dinner. It looks like you are on a semi-intermitent fast and every kilos you lose, I'm putting them on. It's infuriating. I'm almost heavier than you,” I said.

“I think today you are heavier than me, but it doesn't matter,” Seiji said.

“It matters to me, ok,” I said.

“But it shouldn't, who told you it matters,” Seiji said.

“It just does, that the way it is, I care, ok,” I said.

I furiously battered my egg in the bowl. He had no problem with my weight gain but I had. Damn, I used to be so skinny and then I got so depressed and I didn't have a scale. I would eat all my feelings down. Sometimes I still do. I wasn't as depressed anymore, probably because I had been so shocked out of it when fighting for my life and Seiji's that it had recessed a bit, but I still stuffed my feeling down as a bad habits. Yeah, definitely bad habits died hard too.



About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, tying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger. 


Get Harajuku Kiss 
itunes  
 
 
 
 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment