Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, December 6, 2021

Mystery Monday 124: Murder at the Conference 21

Welcome to Mystery Monday. This week, we continue with Murder at the Conference.


Let's get back where we left off with chapter 2 last time. 

“Which are?”

“To create something that makes money and can be sold.”

“That makes sense. So what are you going to do?”

“Maybe build something that detect chemical weapons so that we can create a vaccine,” Seiji answer.

“Like a vaccine for Kaji's work,” I said.

“Except I'm not that good at chemistry,” Seiji said.

“And it takes a lot of time and adjustment to develop a vaccine when you have the virus,” I said.

“I don't know, it might just be a dream but what if there was a way to just plug in the virus and just get the vaccine. That would be nice,” Seiji said.

“And we wouldn't need any chemist or medical research anymore,” I said, “Everything would be solved.”

“Those would be better eradicated,” Seiji said.

“They don't all make weapons, most of them create medicine and save lives,” I answered.

“Even though, they are not fast enough, people are dying of diseases that have been know for decades. And people are also dying because of the money they take to make the medicine. Can you imagine that a lot of the diseases in Africa, including hunger could be already eradicate if those people weren't so greedy? It makes me mad,” Seiji said.

“So you finally found a place were you can start working on the big problem,” I said.



About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, tying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger. 


Get Harajuku Kiss 
itunes  
 
 
 
 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment