Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, September 27, 2021

Mystery Monday 114: Murder at the Conference 11

Welcome to Mystery Monday. This week, we continue with Murder at the Conference.


 Let's get back where we left off with chapter 1 last time.

I opened my paper and added the same table while cutting the last digit of the energies. It didn't seem right to do that, it felt like I was cheating the accuracy I had so much pain to gain so I added them back and changed the size of the font to have everything fit in. Still some digits needed to be kept out but a lot less. I reorganised the boxes and checked how much space I could use to add to the bibliography. There wasn't much. I would need to change the font in the title and the size of the title to make sure I could even add something. It was painful, like playing with millimeters all around to add one centimeter at the bottom. I managed to squeeze four references that way but adding them to the table made a mess again and one was still missing. I took a deep breath looking at the ceiling. I too could have done with some curry. I changed the size of the graph by 2 millimeters and the table finally squeezed in properly. I moved all the boxes slightly up, making sure they were all aligned properly and extended the reference box to fit as one long box at the bottom instead of on one of the column of the poster. That gave me some more space. The last reference fit in.

I made sure there were no more typos at least in the new part and that all my boxes where properly aligned to the pixel before printing the poster again.

It had taken me one hour. That was a lot less than expected but as I knocked on my supervisor's door, I knew I was going to have to change a few things again. Sometimes, I wonder if it really made things so much better or if it was just a power-play. Like making me change thing just to make sure I knew improvement could be made and that he knew better.

“Come in!” He said.



About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, tying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger. 


Get Harajuku Kiss 
itunes  
 
 
 
 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment