Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Tuesday Travel 99: Witch Raising: The Book of Fire

Welcome to Tuesday Travel. Every Tuesday, I will be presenting an excerpt of Witch Raising: The Book of Fire, the book in which Brownie, the heroine of Demon Soul, is undertaking an initiatory journey.

fireworks-768706_1920
About Witch Raising: The Book of Fire

Witch Raising is a new series with Brownie, the heroine of Demon Soul as the main character. This series is part of the House at the Crossing Series and follows Demon Soul and Demon and Fairy but instead of being centered on the adventure of Sahel and his demon friends, it follows Brownie as she goes from being a normal girl to a bad ass witch. She has been practicing magick for a while now, saving people from difficult situations but the people at the house, including Sahel aren't happy with her new calling. Feeling that she doesn't have a choice and has to keep learning witchcraft, Brownie leaves to meet other witches.

The excerpt, we start where we left off last week 

 

Samantha was found just a bit later. She was sitting on a rock at the exit of the temple's ground. 

"Damn you're slow," she said as Josh and Brownie approached. 

 "You could have gone ahead," Josh said. 

"I didn't feel good about leaving the two of you alone," Samantha said. 

"Why?" Brownie asked. 

"Because he is always talking nonsense about this place and I feel like you might believe him," Samantha said. 

"Probably not," Brownie answered.

She started walking ahead. Samantha stood up and followed her. 

"I'm not talking nonsense, because I don't have a book saying everything about his place, I have to look at things and get my own conclusion. It's not bad, it's just how it works."

"Except it doesn't," Samantha said. 

Josh sighed. It didn't seem like him to give up on an argument, but he dug into his bag and pulled up a choco-croissant. He might be as hungry as he said he was. 

 Brownie was starting to feel a bit light headed too. 

"Can I have one?" She asked. 

"Sure." Josh dived in his bag once again and came back up with an almond croissant this time all filled to the rim by marzipan. 

"Oh wow, I love those," Brownie said. "I hadn't notice you had some." 

 Josh shrugged. 

"What I really want right now, is a big plate of tomato salad," Josh said. 

The girl both looked at him as if he was sick. 

"What? I can't eat fire stew in the middle of the day with this heat, thinking about anything even food even slightly hot make me want to gab and vomit my tepid mint tea. That stuff is terrible when it's not freezing cold."   


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.

✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+last week

No comments:

Post a Comment