Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, March 14, 2021

WeWriWar 343: The House at the Crossing 51

 
Hello everybody and welcome for a new Sunday of writing with Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday!
 
How are you doing?

 
Let's continue with  "The House at the Crossing" and it's a prequel to Demon Soul and the demon series. It's a bit of a mix of Fantasy and Science-fiction.
 
It follows one of the books more obscure character as she first comes into the House. It's supposed to explain why there are so many people is the house and sort of where they come from and at the same time be a first time adventure for the main character as she needs to adapt to her new role and the new version of who she is.


Let's start right at where we left off last week, Margo is wondering if it's all a big joke.

 
“Here, here,” Aunt Teresa takes Ryan out of the crib while I finish with Malicia. I barely attach her diaper back that it's leaking on the side of her left leg. I wait until she is done before opening the half closed diaper and cleaning her up again. Now she is laughing looking at her brother in Aunt Teresa's arm.
Ryan isn't happy though and neither is Hiroshi and the part of me who is only Hiroshi's mum is dying inside of me for caring about another child while mine is crying but Malicia is mine too.

“What's with the ruckus Teresa? Do we have new comers?” A head passes through the door.
It's a girl with blue hair and she is flickering like the rest of the house was.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment