Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, January 10, 2021

WeWriWar 338: The House at the Crossing 44

 
Hello everybody and welcome for a new Sunday of writing with Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday!
 
How are you doing?
We are back on high alert here is Japan so I'm locked up at home in self confinement which gives me time for a lot of reading.
 
Let's continue with  "The House at the Crossing" and it's a prequel to Demon Soul and the demon series. It's a bit of a mix of Fantasy and Science-fiction.
 
It follows one of the books more obscure character as she first comes into the House. It's supposed to explain why there are so many people is the house and sort of where they come from and at the same time be a first time adventure for the main character as she needs to adapt to her new role and the new version of who she is.


Let's start right at where we left off last week !

 

 

“Of course not, this place is a sanctuary, there are a lot of others.”
“Your other selves?” I ask. 
Mine stayed in the kitchen. I don't know what she is doing but I kind of like being the only me in the room. Never take simple things like that for granted.
“I'm only one, like you'll soon be,” Teresa said. “You'll see at dinner, I insist that we all spend the meals together at least. Except for the vampire. Viorel has his own, diet of course.”
“Vampire, you're joking,” I say.

 

 

Do you guys think Teresa is joking too? Let me know in the comments below.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

5 comments:

  1. Oh, nice little twist you're adding here with a vampire :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The real and surreal coming to dinner. Nice twist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, a vampire! Oh I definitely think there must be a vampire, what a cool twist. I never saw that coming - great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this line: "Never take simple things like that for granted."

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must be a bit awkward and confusing to eat dinner with multiple versions of yourself. Can't wait to read that scene! (And I love the vampire.)

    ReplyDelete