Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Wednesday Snippet 286: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last week


The little demon stopped right where he was with fear on his face. Sahel looked around to make sure that they were alone before running back to the cave.
“When I told you to stay hidden, I meant it,” he said angrily.
“But we wanted to see you fight, you are the best Nephil, we wanted to learn how to protect ourselves against the watchers,” one of the kid said pouting.
Samira threw him a bad look and crossed her arm on her chest.
“Don't you try this on me because I'll show you what makes a real Watcher,” she said. “These guys were jokes.”
She seemed unimpressed.
“I haven't seen you fight yet, but I'm sure you fight like a girl,” one of the kid said.
“Yes, cause she is a girl,” another one answered laughing.
“You little...” Samira started rushing on them.
Sahel smiled, it seemed that they are started to get used to each other.
“Joke or not they are knocked out so we better get going,” Sahel said. “You fly first and open the way,” he said to the dark shadow who executed himself without asking for better, he was happy to get away from the kids and was flying fast. They followed him. Sahel was flying through them making sure that nobody stayed behind. It was a bit hard for some of them to fly that fast and such a long distance. He had to tell the shadow to slow down several times. Samira was closing the group flying low and slow. Sahel was feeling really happy that she had his back. She seemed strong and caring somehow. He almost regretted to have called her a bad sister but sometimes things needed to be said.
“You can't mean to leave us here,” she said coming closer to him as they reached the tower.
“We are leaving the kids here and you are coming with me,” Sahel said.
“That's not what I mean, this is a Watcher's school and this tower is forbidden to students because there are guards stealing souls inside,” she said.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment