Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, January 29, 2021

Vampire Friday: Vampire Heart 297

Welcome to a new part of Vampire Heart unedited. Have you been bitten yet? Sign up to be part of our awesome Vampire Friday blog hop team! You know you want to!


Summary of the previous episodes: Viorel has been tortured by his supposed family who wanted to have him burn in the sun. Strangely enough the sun didn't burn him as expected but Viorel has no memory of who he is. Following the advises of his supposed father, he left Sighișoara and is now traveling to the West. After some skirmish in a previous city, he found refuge on a boat. Viorel is now in Vienna. The little problem is that the guy at the inn was a bit of an asshole and helped capture Viorel thinking he was a vampire, which he is but nobody needs to know. Now there is a huge man (which I call the colossi) taking care of Viorel and a priest. They brought a girl. Torture my holy water... Fail. Viorel managed to confuse everyone, now he would like to get out of here. But the girl seems pretty useless. They still managed to escape and he left the girl to the care of the boat lady before going back to have two words with his captors but his power of persuasion were failing him. The priest wanted to crack a deal but Viorel is not really up to help his enemies. He finally got some blood but he can't risk to stay in Vienna. He travel to Linz were he stays a bit to learn German.
Viorel wanted to go to Praha but redirect himself toward Augsburg instead where he wants to get a horse, except that the horses are a bit scared of his vampirism and maybe something else. Viorel is really not a horse expert. Then he comes into an altercation with couple of people, he wants some fear in his blood. The girl Viorel has found seemed to enjoy the game. Viorel prepares for the nightmares that come with a feast of blood, in a rush to leave, he cross the dukedom of Lorrain.
We introduced Sorina, three weeks after the beginning of Viorel's escape.
Viorel dreamed of Sorina and woke up not really remembering anything. Traveling to Paris, he arrives at "La cour des miracles". He is rescued by a stranger who turned out to be Nicolas Flamel, the alchemist he was looking for. Nicolas does some strange experiment without Viorel's agreement. Some people are looking for Nicolas's secrets. On the other side of Europe, Sorina awakes and Viorel's past in haunting him. Viorel discovered that he can change into a wolf but that's not the easiest thing to handle. After finding out that a younger version of Nicolas might not be acting with his best interest at heart, Viorel decides to leave for the north. He is now traveling with two people, Alexej who needed to get out of Praha and Irina who he accidentally rescued.

Image by Dan Fador from Pixabay


Now, let's continue with Vampire Heart, right where we left off last week.

But he was right, the more I was looking at Alexej the more I could see something like a predator inside of him. I wonder for a moment if that wasn’t what the horses had been feeling lately as well, a change in him just like I now noticed the change in me. But we still had ten days before the full moon. This couldn’t be. It had to be my mind playing tricks on me, making me over analyse everything around me.
I finished my breakfast in the calm and went back to my room to sleep. A part of my wanted to use the philosopher stone but another part of me wanted to rest and thought that it wasn’t really a good idea to use it in the middle of the day even with my door locked. Irina could call for me anytime.

For a while, I sat on the armchair near the window looking at the forest. The morning fog at cleared up and the wood showed it’s dark green colour. The perfume of grass, wet earth filled my room forcing me to witness the end of the summer. It was autumn already and too cold for my taste. Autumn had never been so cold before. 

In Transylvania, Summer was long and winter short, I could have still been running in the wood at night and bathing in the river without needing a towel to dry myself. I was starting to feel home sick. I had so many memories coming back to me lately I wanted more of my home country, I wanted back everything the vampires had stolen from me, my home, my parents, my happiness and most of all Sorina. I had lived most of my life without knowing her, spending only the last few years with her but she was still what I missed the most. Looking at the forest was making things worse. 

In the city, there was not much to remind me of my village, on the road it was all passing too fast for me to pay attention and Irina was here to distract me with some language study or translating me the diaries. But not that we had stopped running away for a while, I could feel the tension escaping me, my shoulder who were so stiff falling lower on my body, my muscle relax. I didn’t like it. I needed to be tensed and prepared but I couldn’t help it, my nerves needed a break. It was one of the reasons why we had stopped and why I was in such a hurry to arrive here but now I realised it might not have been the best idea I had so far. I felt asleep without noticing and was awoken by Irina knocking at the door as if her life depended on it. I jumped on my feet and went to the door in a hurry, forgetting the keep in the bed side table. She still had the mark of her pillow on her check and was barefoot trembling from top to bottom.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment