Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Idoll in time of COVID: My first time as a seller

Yesterday was my first idoll as a seller! I tried to go to two events before, once in March and then in May but they were both canceled because of COVID. This time, I managed to get a booth for the first day of the Tokyo idoll.
Because of COVID, there were some heavy restrictions. The row of tables were very far apart so that there were a lot less rows than usual. We also needed some distancing between the booth instead of having them next to each other, which means that there were a lot less sellers per row.
It was a very strange idoll. Unfortunately, a lot of sellers weren't there and a lot of booths were empty. There weren't many customers either. I had the time to go around the entire festival which I wouldn't have had if it had been a normal day. As you will see, when before I had enough pictures for 2 sometimes even 3 videos, this time I barely had enough for this one video.

After idoll, on the way back home, we stopped in Akihabara for sushi so I took the opportunity to go to the Azone store. They didn't have any expo but they had a lot of new display. They changed the organisation of the store again.

Here is the vlog of the day.

And here are some pictures of my booth at the event.  



✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment