Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, June 14, 2020

WeWriWar 332: The House at the Crossing 38

 
Hello everybody and welcome for a new Sunday of writing with Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday!
Let's continue with  "The House at the Crossing" and it's a prequel to Demon Soul and the demon series. It's a bit of a mix of Fantasy and Science-fiction.
It follows one of the books more obscure character as she first come into the House. It's suppose to explain why there are so many people is the house and sort of where they come from and at the same time be a first time adventure for the main character as she needs to adapt to her new role and the new version of who she is.
Does anyone else find those changes in blogger very annoying. It's like everything is still there and the same but all different and confusing!

Let's start right at where we left off last week !






To be honest, I wanted to ask too, the question was burning my tongue but I also wanted to deny that anything weird was happening. I'm still not sure if I want any part with this. I might just take the kids out and go back to my normal life. Except I don't know how to reach my own universe from here. I don't know how to get back to my own life. I have memories of so many in me that it's making me dizzy.
“How did those people just appear in the kitchen?” I asked.
“And how did they disappear?” We both ask together.
She is looking at me, I know because I want to look at her but I'm trying not to.
“They didn't appear and disappear,” Aunt Teresa said. “They were here all along, just like you, but sometimes, some universe can be a bit shy and only be revealed later. They enter at about the same time you did, some earlier, some maybe later, there are probably a lot of them who haven't made it here yet, and maybe, some who never will, some part of yourself you will only meet when you die and they die too.”



✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

4 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a universe being shy. It brings up so many possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Ed, i liked the shy universe idea, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO complicated but I love it! Great snippet - the possibilities here are endless and dizzying.

    ReplyDelete