Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, June 7, 2020

WeWriWar 331: The House at the Crossing 37

 
Hello everybody and welcome for a new Sunday of writing with Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday!
Let's continue with  "The House at the Crossing" and it's a prequel to Demon Soul and the demon series. It's a bit of a mix of Fantasy and Science-fiction.
It follows one of the books more obscure character as she first come into the House. It's suppose to explain why there are so many people is the house and sort of where they come from and at the same time be a first time adventure for the main character as she needs to adapt to her new role and the new version of who she is.
Does anyone else find those changes in blogger very annoying. It's like everything is still there and the same but all different and confusing!

Let's start right at where we left off last week !








The other version of me pass me the bottle being careful not to touch me. There is only two of us now. I don't know if it's going to last but we seem to be on the same page with being ourselves. She doesn't want to be assimilated to me and I don't want to be assimilated to her. She is me but she looks so different. I would never have cut my hair like this. Something terrible must have happen. I don't know anything about her and every time I think I do I push it away as much as I can. Not because I'm rejecting her or maybe we are just rejecting each other but because if someone so different from me can be me, I'm not sure who I would be anymore.

“So what is it being a guardian? What does a guardian do? What are we supposed to guard?” My other self asked.



✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

7 comments:

  1. You're doing well keeping us interested !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting twist being down to two versions of herself now and neither one wanting to give way. This is a great story so far - loved the snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved her final thought: "if someone so different from me can be me, I'm not sure who I would be anymore." This is a very powerful motivator!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good conflict here! Guarding her identy . . . from herself. Whoa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This story is so fascinating, Linda. Never thought about it before, but if I met me, I woud not want to be assimilated. Like clones...they are still individuals.

    Ever seen the Movie, Multiplicity?

    ReplyDelete