Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Thursday Fiction 266: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by skeeze from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

"I'm not sure," Alex said, "even my sister can't be that stupid in two different universes."
The water had been boiling for a while. I went over it and poured pasta for two.
"Let's eat something first and deal with it later, I can't think after a black out unless I eat something," I said.
I wasn't hungry anymore. Amy had turned my appetite away. I wanted nothing more than to sleep now. She had also taken away my determination to get the stat of my black out done or at least started tonight. I couldn't let that happen. I moved the pasta in the water looking at the bubbles. I had messed up in the other universe. I wonder if it was the first time or if I had already taken drastic changes that messed up my other selves life. I wanted to believe I was a champion who was going there to help them and to make better decisions than they could but I had no proof that was true. 
Maybe I messed up everything and that would make sense. How would I feel if someone was to jump in my body and take important decision instead of me probably opposite one. 
On the night of the party, I had made the decision for Amy, of course she seemed happy at the time but she always seemed happy, even when lying to me. 
My mother had tried to decide what my life should be for me and I hated it and in the end I had been doing it for others. And I always thought myself better than my other selves because I was the one traveling but that was wrong because we were the same person, all of us and I was just playing games but it was their lifes at stack on the other side. And then there was my father. If it was true that Michelle's father had been the one jumping in his body to take care of me, he had also been the one jumping on his body and making him think he was crazy and leaving me and my mum. If he had left us alone, maybe everything would be different and...

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment