Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, May 31, 2020

WeWriWar 330: The House at the Crossing 36

 
Hello everybody and welcome for a new Sunday of writing with Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday!
Let's continue with  "The House at the Crossing" and it's a prequel to Demon Soul and the demon series. It's a bit of a mix of Fantasy and Science-fiction.

It follows one of the books more obscure character as she first come into the House. It's suppose to explain why there are so many people is the house and sort of where they come from and at the same time be a first time adventure for the main character as she needs to adapt to her new role and the new version of who she is.

Does anyone else find those changes in blogger very annoying. It's like everything is still there and the same but all different and confusing!

Let's start right at where we left off last week !




Aunt Teresa is helping my other self to make the baby bottle because she knows too but at the same time, she never had a baby and she doesn't know. I don't know how I am going to manage three babies. One was hard enough, two were hard enough. 
The crib has changed, it's mine but not mine anymore, like the house understood our needs and now there is some extra space for Malicia. Just in the middle between Ryan and Hiroshi. They are all mine, all three of them. I really wished there was at least one reality where Mikala's father hadn't taken her away but there isn't any. 
The Echo, aunt Teresa talked about earlier. I saw them. I saw Mikala being there but that was just a mirage.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

9 comments:

  1. That would be hard to have lost her in all versions of reality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job of writing her confusion.

    The Blogger change hasn't been applied to my blog yet. I am NOT looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the challenges continue to add up for her! Such a complex story line but you have a great grasp of all of it. Enjoyed the excerpt...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I would have to invent a whole new language to talk about other versions of me without getting confused!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why is Mikala the only one who is taken away in all the timelines... that's heartbreaking. Good Snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's not content with three babies, she wants Mikala, too?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting snippet as usual. The different versions of realities would be trying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Confusing, but you still keep it clear!

    ReplyDelete