Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, April 19, 2020

WeWriWar 324: The House at the Crossing 30

 
Hello everybody and welcome for a new Sunday of writing with Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday!
Let's continue with  "The House at the Crossing" and it's a prequel to Demon Soul and the demon series. It's a bit of a mix of Fantasy and Science-fiction.
It follows one of the books more obscure character as she first come into the House. It's suppose to explain why there are so many people is the house and sort of where they come from and at the same time be a first time adventure for the main character as she needs to adapt to her new role and the new version of who she is. 


Stay home people, stay safe. Lots of books to write and read anyway!

Let's start right at where we left off last week !







“Yes, sometimes, but...”
“Well, it happened, all of it happened, and today is the start of you getting the answer to all those questions. You will know soon. All your memories of those different lives in those other realities will be yours soon,” Teresa said.
“Isn't that confusing?”
I wasn't sure what to expect but I had almost forgotten my daughter's name earlier. I almost thought Malicia was Mikala and that didn't make sense, I couldn't. I couldn't forget my baby girl, even if her father had taken her away from me, I had to find a way to get her back. I was here because I needed stability in my life, to get the judge to rule that I should have a say in seeing her. I couldn't just abandon her, forget her.



Here are my latest crochet creations.... the African Flower animal need to be stuffed. Can you guess what it is? 







✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

7 comments:

  1. Nice job upping the stakes for her, Linda! Intriguing that she must have a child in two different worlds. Her fear is understandable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like managing all those memories that aren't really hers will be quite the challenge (but it's another great wrinkle in the plot). Another excellent snippet, giving me more to ponder. Love this story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like it will be a challenge to manage all those memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow intense. Nice character build.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tres bien! Forgetting your own child's name would be a frightening thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow. You threw in another wrinkle with the missing daughter. That poor woman. She has so much on her plate right now with the multiple universes. No wonder she couldn't remember her child's name. Great snippet, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the daughter is a nice little addition to the story :-)

    ReplyDelete