Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Wednesday Snippet 251: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


“Evalynn, what's wrong?” He said putting his hands on her shoulder to for her to look at him.
“There is someone here who shouldn't be,” Sahel said.
“It's my father,” Evalynn answered shacking. “He came to take me away.”
“This is not happening,” Azazel answered. “Look at me, nobody is going to take you away.”
“You can't fight him, he is too strong,” Evalynn said.
“And he is not alone,” Sahel said, looking in the room. There was a group of people walking around like checking stuff.
The sanctuary had become such a mess than just anyone could enter now.
“This place is not save, it's filled with watcher,” Seti said, “But how did you feel them?”
For all answer Sahel walked back in the passage and pulled his medallion out of his T-shirt and opened it. His dark shadow rushed out.
“Where are they? Where are they?” he said punching the air in front of him as if he had a body.
“Calm down, we aren't fighting, at least not yet,” Sahel said before turning to Seti, “My shadow can sense danger before I even notice it.”
“We gotta get Evalynn out of here then we come back it get these guys,” he said.
“I don't think that will be necessary,” Seti said.
Someone might also have noticed the intruder because a fight had started in a corner. Seti noticed the father of the twin.
“I need to get my sister out of here too,” he said.
“You leave on the other side,” Azazel said as if it was impossible to cross. He was holding Evalynn protectively, she seemed to have completely lost herself.
“You guys get out and wait for me at my place, I'll take care of Seti's sister,” Sahel said.
“We can't leave you here alone,” Seti said.
“There is no other options, these guys know you and Az gotta take care of Eva, just make sure you take your black stones with you,” Sahel said. He didn't wait for them to answer, he rushed through the room asking the kids to follow him taking them out of the fight.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment