Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, December 12, 2019

Kikipop festival 2019 at the Gallery Zooman in Harajuku (with video)

This weekend, was the Kikipop festival! Yeah! It happens once a year at the Gallery Zooman in Harajuku.
They present all the Kiki ever released. Then you have some of them display in some artist clothes in the store window and the OOAK dolls.
There is always a place to take pictures of your dolls in some display set. This time they event went as far as to have a set of nude dolls and some clothes available for anyone willing to play with them and take pictures.
I decided to take my own dolls to the party so in the first part of the video I am actually dressing them up. You'll see the pictures of them too.

Here is the video


And here are some pictures of my dolls



✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment