Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, October 27, 2019

WeWriWar 302: The House at the Crossing 7

 
Hello everybody and welcome for a new Sunday of writing with Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday!

I decided to change things a little bit so for the next few months, I'm going to present you my new WIP. It's called "The House at the Crossing" and it's a prequel to Demon Soul and the demon series. It's a bit of a mix of Fantasy and Science-fiction.
It follows one of the books more obscure character as she first come into the House. It's suppose to explain why there are so many people is the house and sort of where they come from and at the same time be a first time adventure for the main character as she needs to adapt to her new role and the new version of who she is. 

Since it's a WIP, and I still haven't finished the first draft, it's still really row. Hopefully, we'll see some improvement as it goes.


Let's start right at where we left off last week!

 
Another cab pulls in front of the house and another version of me comes out. This one looks much younger but I guess that's because there aren't any children with her. She has shorter hair like a boy, and a backpack instead of a suitcase. She folds a map and slides it behind her on the side pocket of her bag.

“Who are you?” she asks when she reaches us.
I turn back the aunt Teresa's red front door and grab the knob at the center at the level of my chin and knock it three times against the wood.
From my experience, the others won't disappear if I ignore them but I feel way less stress and insane when I do. So here we go.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

14 comments:

  1. i wondered why she ignored her, but can see her reasoning why.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She sort of thinks that she is hallucinating.

      Delete
  2. Yes--children will age a person. lol I love that thought she has.

    I agree that sometimes you have to flat out ignore, just to keep it together. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's true, sometimes it's just hard to face things.

      Delete
  3. She's so calm about all these versions of herself! Great snippet, enjoying the story as it unfolds...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she got used to them a bit. but she won't stay calm forever.

      Delete
  4. Very interesting premise. Not sure how I'd feel seeing a former version of myself. Maybe she's used to it by now. This snippet makes me curious. Good job.

    I forgot to sign up. You can find my post at: http://dianeburton.blogspot.com/2019/10/wewriwa-pilot-im-confiscating-your-ship.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a former version, just a different one... It will be explained.

      Delete
  5. A meeting with her younger self? That's rife with all sorts of dramatic possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, haha, not a younger self... something else.

      Delete
  6. So many versions of her. And now I'm curious as to who opens the door.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It must be strange to see yourself like that, and a little frustrating, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fascinating and slightly creepy situation - what an original premise, I'm enjoying these snippets!

    ReplyDelete