Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Thursday Fiction 239: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

"Do you think he could have thought of taking on the ship when he hired them," someone said.
Oh, yes, oh yes, that was exactly what I was thinking but I know that diplomatically I couldn't be so bold so I laughed.
"I don't know, maybe you should ask him instead of me, I don't read mind. Personally however, I find it reassuring to have an extra pilot on board in case the girls get sick. It was a good thought to have her onboard either way."
The overly tall girl was staring at me. I smiled at her and she bowed. I don't think she would ever betray Tucker unless I could give her what she wanted but I knew she recognized my intelligence just like I recognize her value.
"If there is no more questions, we should proceed to the vote," I said. I took a deep breath to calm myself down before continuing. "Please raise your hand if you want me to stay in charge and keep it down if you don't want to have anything to do with me ever again. I might still be authorize to visit the cafeteria though."
I winged toward the cooks group. Damn I was playing flirty with womanly attribute I didn't even have.
Hands rose in the air, hands stay lowered. People looked at others before making their decision. Fin's hand was raised. Some people rose both hands as if that was going to give their vote more value, some dug them in their pockets including most of the crew members recruited by Tucker and my extra pilots.
I turned to the council.
"You are allowed to vote to, rising a vote might go over your authority but you are part of this ship too," I said.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment