Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, August 18, 2019

WeWriWar 294: Demon Soul


Welcome to a new excerpt of DEMON SOUL for the Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday
 
Pre-Plot:
Brownie is a normal girl, or so she thinks. She likes to chat with her sisters about random things, she likes fashion and she is member of the fashion club at school. But one day, as her little brother gets really sick because of a curse placed on him, she meets this really strange guy who cures him absorbing the baby's sickness within himself. As he is about to fall from his new acquired fever, Brownie sees Yue's soul and immediately falls in love with him. But Yue is not a human, Yue is a demon.
Brownie and Yue will built their love story until....

Plot:
Until Yue's soul is stolen. There is nothing left of their love. The purple light dancing in Yue's grey eyes is gone. Forever? Not quite. Brownie is desperate to find it back. And to get a soul stolen by demons, she needs to go deep into dark magic! But Brownie is not a witch, she is just looking for a spell powerful enough to bring her love back. When an amateur starts playing with strong magic without preparation and without caring for the consequences, things turn wrong...

Let's start right where we left off last week! 


“I see. I’ve wanted to go buy some candles for my room. I used most of them last week but we can always split and meet in the centre once we’re done.”
“Oh, I wanted to go to the new shop for ages,” Grenadine said.
Hitomi giggled. This new shop had already been open for three months but each time Grenadine wanted to go there she always ended up spending all her money on coloured pencils, paint and sketch notebooks.
She pushed Grenadine with her elbow. “This time we’re going to go there first, I love that shop,” she said.



✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment