Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Thursday Fiction 210: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


Let's start right where we left off last week.


"He is unbelievable, does he really think that he can hang out with us all the time?"
"Well, he doesn't have much class mates on this floor and we have't met any other people her either and you're his sister so technically, we should invite him for diner whenever we are taking it together, at least, you know, just to be nice."
Alex knocked at the door and entered the room without waiting for an answer. He had brought his chair and a dish of microwaved lasagna much more aromatic than my ebly and cordon bleu even if Amy had cooked them with her tomato sliced and basils.
"Anyway, I don't remember what I was saying," Amy continued.
"Because that wasn't really important," Alex said.
I for one knew exactly what she had been talking about and I was glad to see a drop in the subject. I wondered what she thought should be defining me though. It was pretty easy to say that such and such shouldn't define you but in reality, it was a lot more difficult to escape the boxes. I meant human society had created boxes for everything. We had even made them official, like your gender and your nationality, sometimes your religion. It had become things that people were proud of for no real reason. We were all in all born on the same planet no matter what the color of our skin or the location of our birth of who were or parents. I didn't really understand those definition because I had been a boy a few times and it had been weird but it wasn't something that I let define me, I had been to so many places in so many different world which sometimes different cultures that I had no idea how I should be feeling about my nationality.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment