Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Pullip Doll Review: Chicca!

Today, I have for you a review of the Pullip Chicca. She is from 2005 and was made by Jun Planning. She is a very colorful doll with a street style and comes with a lot of pieces to her outfit as well as a cute bear back.

Her quote: With My Love Sweets, Go to My Love Amusement Park …Feel like so.  

Here is the video


Here are some pictures


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment