Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Thursday Fiction 205: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.
Let's start right where we left off last week.

If Antares was the place where they created the super humans and my dad had freed some of them. Antares was for sure a dangerous place, the place were you could create an army to serve your purpose. However if no ship ever went to Antares anymore, there was no way for this army to attack anyone. Where they all scared of an insurrection from the people they had slaved. Was it the reason why they didn't want anything to do with Antaras in the first place. Could it be possible that by freeing Debby and Klara my father was at the origin of a rebellion and that they feared him for that reason? There was too much of unknown data to figure it out. The only thing I had were unknown datas.
I needed to talk to the girls but I couldn't get out of here, Michelle needed to see the plan about the meeting tomorrow because she was the one who would probably attend it. Then all the people I was suspicious of would be in the spot light.

The world darkened around me and I faced the ceiling again. I blinked three time to give me some time to recover after all this information. My head was spinning as if unknown dusty gear had just been found and put to use once again. I was alone in my room. I wonder if Amy was going to get tired of seeing me black out any time soon but she seemed to have taken for habit to disappeared as soon as I was out of this universe. I couldn't blame her. I hated to be interrupted when I was talking, probably because I was used to have my mother never listening to me so I could imagine how she would feel when my mind disappeared in the middle of our conversation. That was probably frustrating and boring. I tried to remember what we had been talking about but nothing came to my mind. The last thing I remembered was the strange spot on the ceiling and before that, something about Maxwell's equations, there was four of them and I needed to memorize them and what they were used for and to be able to solve problems using them. Just the thought of it made me sort of dizzy. I wanted to know it all I wanted the knowledge already I wanted to be able to use it, to have fun with it. Just going through the process of getting it all in my head was so overwhelming. I was almost going to get into self pity when Amy pushed the door open with her butt holding two plates in her hands. I stood up to go help her.





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment