Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Thursday Fiction 202: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.
Let's start right where we left off last week.

A red bar was visible on the screen, saying no access.
"Can you give me at least it's coordinates? Tell me how far it is from here?"
"That's also out of reach," the voice said.
I stared at the screen in disbelieve a little. The red bar was blinking on it. How were we going to go to Antares if there was no data.
"Can you give me our trajectory?"
The red bar disappeared giving place to a map with a lot of white area and our ship was represented by a green dot and the trajectory was a light blue line moving in three dimension on the cube of light created by the two screens.
"What are the white area?" I asked.
"Those are the place which have never been recorder before," the robotic voices said.
"Never been recorded or out of reach?" I said.
"Both," the voice said.
"Please create a new mapping with all the new data about them recorded by the ship, for me and Debby and Klara only to see," I said.
"Those area..." the robot voice started again.
"They are out of reach but if you see it as something brand you and untainted you can write a new map, right? Please," I said.





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment