Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, January 3, 2019

Thursday Fiction 200: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Let's start right where we left off last week.

Six more pictures flashed on my screen. Then the idea came.
"Prepare a meeting for tomorrow, I want them in front of the council," I said.
"It might not be wise captain," the robotic voice said.
"How so?"
"They are new membered placed here by the council," the robotic voice said. "If you decide to point at them, the council might make it more difficult for you by pointing at people placed by your father."
I started to think for a moment.
"Then prepare a meeting with the council and nine of them, all by Mariah Sarah Xeranov," I said.
"I don't see the difference that will make captain."
"But it will be huge, oh and make sure nobody can see that I read her files," I said.
"As you wish captain."
I starting writing down notes for Michelle. I had a feeling she was already aware of what I was doing but it wasn't a luxury, she needed to know later, just in case she didn't know now. For all I could think about, I was here because this was a rash decision and she would feel better if I was the one making it.





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment