Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Thursday Fiction 198: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.
Let's start right where we left off last week.
"I know just I can't stop myself," I said.
I flipped the pages, there were 10 left. That would take me more than an hour with my crazy rythm and that was if I didn't black out.
Ok, girl, food it is," I said.
"So what are we eating," Amy asked looking at my shelves.
I thought I wouldn't have to share meals with anyone. I thought I would be on my own and dealing with my own stuff every day and eat what I pleased, when I pleased and clean when I wanted or not. But apparently that was not happening. I had a sort of sister in my room, I wasn't used to that.
"I have vegetable and you have this ebly thing I never had before," Amy said.
"I generally eat those with the cordon bleu," I said.
"Oh," Amy said. "I guess I'll just make myself a salad then."
"I have two cordon bleu," I said. "They came by box of four."
Amy didn't have time to accept the offer, I fell back on my bed. I saw the surprise on her face and the ceiling, there was a spot of a different color that I never noticed before, I wonder how it got there.




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment