Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thursday Fiction 194: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.
Let's start right where we left off last week.

I could see the frustration writing itself on Alex's face. He was trying hard to tell his parents what they wanted to hear while being on Amy's side probably because she was in the room. He had some negotiation diplomatic skills that I could only dream of.
"Maybe we missed something," Alex said.
Pause.
"Like a very intense which for something."
Pause.
"I don't know what mum, you can just call her and ask her."
Pause.
"No it's not hard. Just ask "what do you want to do with your life?" "what classes are you taking now?" What do you like that?" and listen to her."
Pause.
"I know you listen to us but maybe she needed more speaking time."
Alex rolled his eyes and I had to agree with that. Amy didn't have half the speaking time that Alex had and he still had problem getting his point across.
"Yeah, I guess that's fine, if that's what you want."
Pause.
"I don't know."
Pause.
"I don't know. bye mum."
Pause.
"Bye."





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment