Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Thursday Fiction 192: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Let's start right where we left off last week.

"Dad, it's my life, my choice, no deal with it," she yelled in the phone and closed it to hang up.
She was trembling as bad as my other self at the hospital after the fire and she started to cry.
"It's the first time," she said between tears. "It's the first time I don't say yes to whatever they ask from me."
Alex erupted in the room without knocking.
"Mum said you have to call her back, she was hysterical, what happened?"
"I'm not calling her, she has my number too you know," Amy said looking up at him.
"Don't be like that, it's just you are more difficult to deal with," Alex said.
"I'm not more difficult to deal with, it's just that they don't want to deal with me, they never did, they always had you be the messenger to get their point across first so that I was prepare to take the blow," Amy said. "It's not fair for me and it's not fair for you either."
"So what do you want me to do, they'll keep calling me until you call them," Alex said.
He was totally oblivious to the fact his sister was struggling to stop crying.
"Tell them to call her instead," I said smiling.
Somehow it wasn't his fault either. He was just stuck in the middle. All right, he had been the one calling them in the first place leading to this all mess.
"So what happened?" Alex asked again.





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment