Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Pico Maya Peach Pie Sweet a la mode (limited ver.) Azone Doll Review (with video)

Today, I'm reviewing Pico Maya the limited version from the Piconeemo series of Sahra's a la mode Sweet a la mode series. 
I'm very happy to have this one because the pureneemo version of her was my first Sahra's a la mode doll and of course as usual, they look super cute together. 

This version of Maya has all of the sweet sweet a la mode characteristic, she comes with the exact same outfit as the larger doll, just in a smaller version. She is dressed in white and light pink with a light green highlight. 
I had to go out for a write-in so I had a special photo session with the girls instead of the usual background. I hope you'll like it.

Here is the video

 

And here are some pictures




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment