Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Thursday Fiction 189: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.
Let's start right where we left off last week.

"I have several proposition for justification," I said. I went to take a piece of paper and a pen on her desk.
"The cost is the same if I take 10 or 20 classes so it's better to take more and not to waste money.
With extra credit, I'll have a better credibility when applying for jobs.
People like to see that you have broad interests especially in the first years but are still able to specialize on something later."
"Right," Amy said reading. "I'm not sure that will suffice but I can still try it out."
"It's too late to change again." I said winking and she smiled.
"Technically I could..."
"But they don't know and don't need to know and you don't have to go because they can't force you or put a knife under your throat for you to go.
"They could send Alex..."
"He can't sign for you and I don't think that secretary would let me, especially that I'll be stalking him at class all days long."
Amy laughed.





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment