Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Wednesday Snippet 180: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.

Odeon growled. It was all he could do know, on the first day after Lonan was taken away by the hunters, he had been hyperactive and plotted a way to get him back but as the time passed, he had stopped everything sinking into despair. He had always been the calm one while Torsti and Lonan were impatient and always super excited. Lonan would have find a way to get him up but Torsti was not as good with people, he couldn't annoy the hell out of them until getting what he wanted like his younger brother. He liked behind alone and destroy things which didn't go his way. He was walking around in circle his hammer on his shoulder waiting again. When suddenly he grabbed Odeon by the collar of his shirt and pinned him against the tree trunk, fifty good centimeters above the ground. Autumn colored leaves felt around them.
“I don't give a shit if you want to sit here until your bones turn to dust, but I'm getting food, I'm getting a shower and I'm getting Lonan back, now,” he growled half spiting in his brother's face. Damn, he also needed a good tooth brush. Odeon was still looking at the floor. “You really piss me off.”
He released his brother letting him fall on the floor again. Odeon hugged himself as to protect himself from an invisible enemy around him.
“I failed you, I failed Lonan, I failed our parents, I failed every one. I was the one who wanted to come to the Hunters in the first place, I was the one who felt like finally becoming part of something, I thought that as we weren't kids anymore, they couldn't hurt us but I was wrong, I couldn't protect you and Lonan.” Odeon mumbled.




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment