Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, June 29, 2018

Thursday Fiction 173: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes. 


Let's start right where we left off last week.


"You want them to go after Tucker," Fanny asked.
I shook my head. As much as I wanted to say yes for what he did to her, I couldn't say it as captain and I couldn't say it because even if I was taking her side, even if I had decided to go to Antares, I didn't know enough in this world to foment an assassination.
"Tell me more about what happened between him and the pilot"
"She assured him that there was a possibility to take over the ship and to minimize loses by doing away with the second engine. There are very few pilots trained for that sort of driving, it goes only for special mission pilots who have to go through places where there ships are turned into pieces."
"But the girls can do that," I said.
"Exactly, now they'll have to get to the girls, or they'll take over while they sleep," Fanny said.
"They don't sleep," I said.
Fanny offered me a smile.
"We can't push the engine to go to Antares, in this state, it will be difficult to get there and we'll take twice longer."
"Can you do something about it?"





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment