Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Pullip Cinnamoroll 15th Anniversary Doll Review (with video)

Today I'm opening Pullip Cinnamoroll.
She is a doll collaboration between Groove and Sanrio for Cinnamoroll's 15th anniversary! I had her for a while. I grabbed her at the azone store because I was scared she was going to disappear before I had the chance. She was really a must have for me.

She is super pretty and she comes with a cute Cinnamoroll plushie.
I'm not super happy with the head piece as it's a bit of a mess to keep it one or with the wig quality but except for that, she is really perfect.
She has the most amazing eyes, they are colorful and glittery in top of the basic blue. She also has a cute skirt with little Cinnamoroll in cups drawn on it. Perfect for a tea party.

Here is the video

And here are some pictures


 

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment