Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, May 4, 2018

Vampire Friday: Vampire Heart 171

Welcome to a new part of Vampire Heart unedited. Have you been bitten yet?Sign up to be part of our awesome Vampire Friday blog hop team! You know you want to!



Summary of the previous episodes: Viorel has been tortured by his supposed family who wanted to have him burn in the sun. Strangely enough the sun didn't burn him as expected but Viorel has no memory of who he is. Following the advises of his supposed father, he left Sighișoara and is now traveling to the West. After some skirmish in a previous city, he found refuge on a boat. Viorel is now in Vienna. The little problem is that the guy at the inn was a bit of an asshole and helped capture Viorel thinking he was a vampire, which he is but nobody needs to know. Now there is a huge man (which I call the colossi) taking care of Viorel and a priest. They brought a girl. Torture my holy water... Fail. Viorel managed to confuse everyone, now he would like to get out of here. But the girl seems pretty useless. They still managed to escape and he left the girl to the care of the boat lady before going back to have two words with his captors but his power of persuasion were failing him. The priest wanted to crack a deal but Viorel is not really up to help his enemies. He finally got some blood but he can't risk to stay in Vienna. He travel to Linz were he stays a bit to learn German.
Viorel wanted to go to Praha but redirect himself toward Augsburg instead where he wants to get a horse, except that the horses are a bit scared of his vampirism and maybe something else. Viorel is really not a horse expert. Then he comes into an altercation with couple of people, he wants some fear in his blood. The girl Viorel has found seemed to enjoy the game. Viorel prepares for the nightmares that come with a feast of blood, in a rush to leave, he cross the dukedom of Lorrain.
We introduced Sorina, three weeks after the beginning of Viorel's escape.
Viorel dreamed of Sorina and woke up not really remembering anything. Traveling to Paris, he arrives at "La cour des miracles". He is rescued by a stranger who turned out to be Nicolas Flamel, the alchemist he was looking for. Nicolas does some strange experiment without Viorel's agreement. Some people are looking for Nicolas's secrets. On the other side of Europe, Sorina awakes and Viorel's past in haunting him. Viorel discovered that he can change into a wolf but that's not the easiest thing to handle.

Now, let's continue with Vampire Heart, right where we left of last week

She didn’t let me tell her twice and started to run like a rabbit hunted by dog. She was pulling her dress up to forbid it to get entangled in her legs. She was fast but not fast enough. I caught up with her easily, she looked back at me, I slowed down to let her hope she accelerated. I did that many times laughing before finally catching her just before the bridge. I grabbed her by the waist and carried her quickly under the bridge. I didn’t want to risk been seen with her. She was looking straight at me with the wet eyes of a fawn. She wasn’t crying anymore. I could see the mark of her dry tears on her cheeks. She didn’t yell either and I found it particularly disturbing. She had begged the man when he had attacked her. But she didn’t beg for her life with me. I stayed holding her close for a while feeling her chest going up and down, looking at her, waiting for her to yell, to beg, to try to escape, to fight back but she didn’t. I let my hand slide along her left arm, her skin was warm and soft and a little bit wet from having run so much. I placed my fingers on her thin and delicate wrist. I pressed slightly to feel her pulse. I could feel her agony, as I made her wait for her death and I could see in her eyes that she was still hoping for me to let her live. Humans are strange creatures, even in the most desperate situation they can still find something, in their brain making them thing that maybe there is an infinitesimal possibility for them to survive and go on. I smiled had her before digging my fang in her neck. My nose was invaded by the smell of sweat and blood. I couldn’t stop my tongue to lick the salt on the skin as I suck more blood. Her flowery perfume was still filling her head which move with every suction. There was something really new for me in her blood. I didn’t remember ever feeling so powerful. It might have been the fact that I had drunk from two men before having her or maybe because I was so much stronger than her or even because she hadn’t even fought me or said a word but her blood was sweet and delicious and I felt the power in my vein. It was hard to pull away. I knew that if I was to drink too much I would kill her. I let her pulse slow down to the limit. She was already unconscious. I carried her back to the hotel room. She was as light as a feather. I lay her on the bed and pull the blanket on her, when deprived from their blood, human would get cold really easily. It seemed that their blood moving in their body was making them hot. I knew that I was feeling hot now, with so much energy inside of me. I took a towel in one of the bed’s side table’s drawers and attached it around her neck to make sure that nobody would notice the two dark, deep holes that my fangs had left in her neck, in case someone entered the room.




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment