Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Thursday Fiction 156: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes. 


Let's start right where we left off last week.


"Well, after being in a fire, people generally are but we need to make sure your inside can hold water before giving you anything," the doctor said. "Would you like to suck on some ice?"
"Sounds good," I said.
The nurse moved away.
"I need to tend to other people now," the doctor said "Someone will give you a room soon."
I nodded.
What was I doing here? There was nothing I could do except sharing the intense level of fear and panic from my other self. I couldn't help her. Everything she felt, I felt too and I couldn't differentiate between her feeling and my feelings. I started to tell myself what I knew. I was safe, my body was in my room with Amy looking over it, I had a blanket and I was on my bed. My other self was safe, she was in the hospital, the doctor had already examined her even if it had probably taken a hell lot of time to get there seeing that I hadn't black out in an entire day and that the fire happened last night but we were both going to be ok.
My mother appeared at the entrance of the room and I started to shake. It wasn't my mind, it was a body reaction.






http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment