Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, January 26, 2018

Vampire Friday: Vampire Heart 157

Welcome to a new part of Vampire Heart unedited. Have you been bitten yet?Sign up to be part of our awesome Vampire Friday blog hop team! You know you want to!


Summary of the previous episodes: Viorel has been tortured by his supposed family who wanted to have him burn in the sun. Strangely enough the sun didn't burn him as expected but Viorel has no memory of who he is. Following the advises of his supposed father, he left Sighișoara and is now traveling to the West. After some skirmish in a previous city, he found refuge on a boat. Viorel is now in Vienna. The little problem is that the guy at the inn was a bit of an asshole and helped capture Viorel thinking he was a vampire, which he is but nobody needs to know. Now there is a huge man (which I call the colossi) taking care of Viorel and a priest. They brought a girl. Torture my holy water... Fail. Viorel managed to confuse everyone, now he would like to get out of here. But the girl seems pretty useless. They still managed to escape and he left the girl to the care of the boat lady before going back to have two words with his captors but his power of persuasion were failing him. The priest wanted to crack a deal but Viorel is not really up to help his enemies. He finally got some blood but he can't risk to stay in Vienna. He travel to Linz were he stays a bit to learn German.
Viorel wanted to go to Praha but redirect himself toward Augsburg instead where he wants to get a horse, except that the horses are a bit scared of his vampirism and maybe something else. Viorel is really not a horse expert. Then he comes into an altercation with couple of people, he wants some fear in his blood. The girl Viorel has found seemed to enjoy the game. Viorel prepares for the nightmares that come with a feast of blood, in a rush to leave, he cross the dukedom of Lorrain.
We introduced Sorina, three weeks after the beginning of Viorel's escape.
Viorel dreamed of Sorina and woke up not really remembering anything. Traveling to Paris, he arrives at "La cour des miracles". He is rescued by a stranger who turned out to be Nicolas Flamel, the alchemist he was looking for. Nicolas does some strange experiment without Viorel's agreement. Some people are looking for Nicolas's secrets. On the other side of Europe, Sorina awakes and Viorel's past in haunting him. Viorel discovered that he can change into a wolf but that's not the easiest thing to handle.

Now, let's continue with Vampire Heart, right where we left of last week.  

“Ladies first,” my uncle said.
I thought he was going to torture her himself, he looks like a mad man. I was angry. My heart beat was covering most of his voice while he gave his order to the human slave next to him. Sorina, Sorina, I was repeating the name to myself unable to relate it to the girl in front of me, I thought they had already kill her, it was driving me insane I didn’t know what it was all about. She was crying in front of me, calling someone, calling my name but I didn’t recognize it. I could only repeat Sorina again and again pulling on my chains with my broken body. I couldn’t escape, the only way was to transform but I had forgotten than.
They started to torture her. I couldn’t watch. It was horrible, I tried to turn my head away, to close my eyes but one of them maintained me.
“Watch, watch, this is your present, this is all for you,” I hurt the voice said. It was Cosmin. He had been there all along.
I woke up in sweat. It was the first time that I realized what had really happened to me that night. Sorina was there and I couldn’t do anything because I was trying not to forget her so much that I didn’t recognize her. I felt the tears on my checks and my heart beating as fast as it had beaten that day. I couldn’t stay here, I needed to get her away from them, if there was a possibility for her to be one of us, one of them, a vampire, I had to go back to Sighişoara and to take her away from them. I staggered of out bed, the feelings had been so intense that they had over taken my body. The sun was shining through the curtains. I splashed some water on my face and noticed that my left shoulder was still painful. I took deep breathes to calm myself. I wanted Sorina back even the possibility of seeing her smile again was making my heart flutter but I couldn’t act rashly and throw both our life at the vampires again. I was in a dilemma but I knew that I couldn’t stay her to think. I took the bandage away from my injury to look at it. I was not bleeding anymore, a brown crust had formed on the top of it and yellow bubbles of pus. I took a wet towel, pierced the bubble to remove the infection and cleaned the injury. It wasn’t as bad as I had thought it was in the first place. If I hadn’t drunk so much last night, I might have fainted with the loss of blood and I was sure that the human man in that house would have killed me.



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

1 comment:

  1. I missed a lot! I need to catch up on this! but as always, I can't wait to see where this story goes. Hope you are well. I have been super busy since August. Started a new job and it just takes all my time. 2018 goal is to make more time for writing. :)

    ReplyDelete