Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Maya Happy New Year, Azone Doll Review (with video)

Today, I'm reviewing not one but two dolls, the Maya Happy New Year Limited doll. The first one, with the long hair, is the Maya Happy New Year limited from the azone store in Akihabara, I had to go grab her on January 1st, you can check that here.
The second one, with the bun, if the Maya Happy New Year limited from the doll show. I was supposed to go get her at the doll show but I had to get her on yahoo auction instead, you can sort of learn more about that here.

Maya is my favorite doll from the Sahra's a la mode series so I was super happy when they released her as the New Year doll. She is wearing a really gorgeous yukata jacket with skirt and she also comes with the maid apron.
Anyway guys, this two as you will see are really similar, that's why I decided for a duo video. Enjoy! 

Here is the video


And here are some pictures




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment