Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, November 3, 2017

Nendoroid Box Opening and Review: Aqua, Kono Suba (with video)

Today with me I have Aqua from Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
She is a goddess of water. She used to judge humans and send them to the RPG world but Kazuma dragged her with him. She is powerful against undead but she has very bad luck. She also likes wine a lot.
I really like this nendoroid because she has blue hair like a lot of my other nendoroid (army of snow Miku). She also goes with Megumin from the same anime.
I haven't got Darkness and Yunyun yet and I'm not sure if I'll get them or not. I would love a nendoroid Kazuma though.

Here is the video

And here are some pictures




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment