Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, November 2, 2017

NaNoWriMo Vlog Day 1

Today is the first day of NaNoWriMo and I totally skipped on the midnight party kick start. I would probably have done it if I was still in Belfast but I actually don't know anybody to NaNo chat at midnight Japanese time since we are the first starting sort of. 
So I decided to have a before breakfast write instead and it worked really well. I'm at 2873 words already which is 373 words more than my normal 2500 words schedule. And yes, I know you only need 1667 a day to win NaNoWriMo but I have a different plan that actually proved to work for me. I also got very limited dolls delivered today.




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment