Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Doll Box Opening and Review: Mia Siamese Cat Doll Show Limited (with video)

Today, I'm opening Mia Siamese Cat limited version from the Doll Show 51.
She is an excute but at the same time, she is part of the Meow Meow a la mode series. I know it's a bit confusing but hopefully, she will be the last character in this series.
She has a very classical beauty look to her and I like her style. She comes with very little cat things on her outfit so you don't have to always make her a cat, though she has cat ears and tail and shoes and some cat style on her shirt and cardigan. She also comes with a body pillow which I found adorable for our little sleepy cat. 

 Here is the video


And here are some pictures




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment