Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire #1) by George R. R. Martin (Book Review)

I decided to read A Game of Thrones a while back because I needed to know what everyone was talking about but I can't watch the series if I haven't read the book.
I wasn't really into it when I started and I read a few things between the first chapter and the rest. It was a bit boring at first. But then, I decided to really get into it and I read the rest of the book really fast.
I like that there are multiple POV allowing you to go around the entire world. I also like that there is still a mystery about what happens on the other side of the wall.
The story could be a simple historical tale if it weren't for all the magic and mythology put in place. I really like the that magic and the dragon were gone and that they are sort of coming back.
I wish I knew exactly why and I wondered if it's because Winter is coming.
I like most of the character's POV. The only character that annoyed me was Sansa. I think I have a lot of trouble to relate to her. I don't know why her behavior is so different than her siblings.




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment