Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, September 25, 2017

Vlog #81 Edogawabashi and Akihabara: Books, dolls and Kachapon

Today, I went to Edogawabashi for the Bouquinerie Solidaire which is a charity book sale, mostly in French. I wanted to go there for a while but I actually missed the first time because of the rain and then forgot about it until I discovered an email this morning.
I managed to find a few books. If I can read them all by the end of next month, I'll go back to the event since it's held every 4th Sunday of the month.

Then I went to the Azone store in Akihabara. They have transferred the Kikipop festival dolls over there. And they have a few more so I wanted to take a look. I brought dolls with me to take pictures, just in case they had the dinner set up again but they didn't.
I also took pictures of the rest of the display. They still have some of the Otogi no Kuni excutes, as well as the new release with swapped outfit, and the Sahra's a la mode in the otogi no kuni outfit on display. Since I hadn't seen them, that was really nice.

Then I decided to go to the Volks store on floor above. I don't go there very often because normally you can't take pictures. They have changed the entire set up of the store and I was able to take pictures and film there. It was fantastic. They have a lot more dolls than before too and more space to take pictures of your own dolls. It's not called the Volks store anymore, it's called Doll point and it's for having fun on top of buying doll stuff. True it was fun.

I also checked out other store so you can see some pullip footage. And I bought some kachapon which I open at the end of the vlog video.

Here is the full vlog


Here is the Book related video



Here is the Azone video



Here is the Volks video

 

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment