Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, September 10, 2017

The Artist's Way (Day 8-9) An Experiment of One

Today is a video about Day 8 and 9 of my Artist's Way project. I was a bit sick for the past few days so I haven't been making much progress on the book. I have been reading Game of Throne instead to be honest, lol because I find it a lot more entertaining.
I'm not done with this Chapter but here is my first impression. The part that bugs me so far is that it's supposed to be a Chapter again toxicity and I sort of find it toxic itself. I'm going to have to finish it before making my conclusion though.
Anyway, tell me what you think about it and I'll see if we agree or not and explain my point of view in the next video.




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment