Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

The Artist's Way (Day 5) I'm a pianist

Today as an exercise for my Artist's Way project. I decided to play the piano for you. I haven't played in months so it's full of mistakes but I guess if I keep at it for a few days, I might be able to get something decent again.
I actually started playing the piano again because of a project called the Give it 100. Then of course I didn't stick with it long enough. I still managed 30 days though. Now their website is gone but you can see my post 33 day laps video here.

You can also check the other video when I started again here. If you want to see a better version of me playing the first song in this video you can have a look here.

I think I might retry again and do it on this channel. Please let me know if you are interested in seeing that.
Other than this exercise of going into a parallel life and pretending to be a different version of me, I didn't do much for the Artist's Way today.
I sort of got annoyed when doing my morning pages and stopped after 2 pages and I didn't do any affirmations or any other exercises.
Hopefully, I'll be able to do better tomorrow. 

Here is the video


 Check out The Artist's Way Circle here.




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment