Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Doll Review: Pullip Mad Hatter in Steampunk World (with video)

Today, I have with me the gorgeous pullip mad hatter, from the Alice in Steampunk World series.
I got her at the last i doll event, so if you want to check that video you can have a look here.
She was the last doll I needed in the Steampunk series. I wanted her since the first time I met her at one of the doll show back in 2015 at the Doll show 43 which was before I started this youtube you can check my blog post here.
I always thought this doll was really special for several reasons. First I needed her because she is part of the series and she is a steampunk doll. Then she has this pretty grey wig with the braids that are so unique on a pullip. She also had grey and pink lips and that's the only time I saw a doll with those lips. The only other doll I can think of with similar color is Dal Lyla but that's in a totally different design. Then this doll is the only pullip mad hatter, they only have boys, the classical mad hatter is an Isul and the romantic and Du jardin are Taeyang. So I guess that makes this girl pretty special, doesn't it?

Here is the video


And here are some pictures




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment