Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Doll Review: Isul The Little Prince

I was asked on facebook for a review of Isul the little prince and since I also just got the rose, I thought I might as well get him reviewed first and make it a mini-series.
I went through a lot of troubles to get this doll and that made me discover so many stores in Tokyo that sell pullip. Some good, some a little less good. I love the little prince so much and I read the book multiple times so this was a must-have series for me. Though it took me a long time to actually get the Rose.
This Isul is super adorable. I love what they did with him. He has awesome blond hair, glittery eyes and he comes with a sword.

Here is the video

And here are some pictures


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment