Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Nendoroid Review: Kirito and Asuna Augma version limited (with video)

Today I'm opening the Kirito and Asuna nendoroid from the Wonfes event this summer. They were only on sale at event all over the world and not online but I still managed to get them on amazon. Lucky me.
Recently, Goodsmile decided to release them again in separated box with a lot of extra pieces so I might get them too.
It was fun to have them both together but the lack of extra pieces is a bit frustrating if you want to take some pictures because their positions are limited.
They are wearing the augma outfit from the last movie and have their sword. I like that they changed the hair compared to other version. The eyes are also different.

Here is the video


And her are some pictures



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment