Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Doll Box Opening and Review: Maya Welcome to M's Bakery (with video)

Today I'm opening an older Sahra's a la mode Maya, the Maya Welcome to M's Bakery regular version.
This girl is part from the second Maya duo to be made, she is from 2011. I really wanted her because she have her exposed all the time at the azone store and she looks really gorgeous in the new outfits.

I really like the brown hair blue combination on her and the fact that she comes with a second pair of shoes to fit with her dress underneath her apron. With azone dolls, you can generally create several looks by pilling up or taking away some pieces of their outfit but the shoes never changes and this is the first time that I get extra shoes. Also, they are high heals.

I took picture of Maya with my Kiki delivery service set that I will review in the next video. Stay tuned.


Here is the video


And here are some pictures



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment