Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, July 24, 2017

Comparison between the lil'fairies body, D, D-sister and new body.

So I said some times ago that I was going to have a comparison between the D-body and the Sister D-body of the lil'fairies but guess what?! 
Azone came out with a brand new D-body I think it's called Kawaii and hell is it cute! 
So instead of having a comparison between the D-body and the Sister-D body, I decided to add the new body and compare it to the old one at the same time. That only just add to the fun.
So I have three lil'fairies here who decided to help me with this by trying their best to go into crazy yoga poses which works more of less. 

Here is the video!  





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment