Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Figma review: Sherlock Hound (with video)

Today, I'm reviewing a figma.
I discovered that Good smile actually made a figma version of Sherlock Hound aka Sherlock Holmes from the 80ties dog version anime and I just couldn't resist him. On top of the cake, they also made his car, so he comes with the car and the smoking pipe and the magnifying glass and everything but watson.
I really hope they make Watson and Moriarty later, Marie would also be really nice. Even though I'm not really hoping for more since none of them have been announced.
Still I love my new Sherlock Holmes. Now he is watching his adventure with me every day.

Here is the video 



And here are some pictures 


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment